- The aim of our work at IGENOMIX is to help families achieve a pregnancy that will lead to a healthy baby at home.
- There are two main factors to consider in order to maximize the chances of implantation during an IVF treatment; a chromosomally normal embryo and a receptive endometrium.
What is PGS + ERA Synchrony?
Embryo factor: PGS (PGT-A)
- PGT-A testing analyzes the embryos obtained during an IVF cycle.
- Determines which embryos have a normal number of chromosomes.
- Embryos with the correct number of chromosomes have higher chances of implantation.
Endometrial factor: ERA
- ERA test analyzes the woman’s endometrium, where the embryo is to implant.
- Only an endometrium in a receptive stage will allow implantation.
- ERA test will determine if the endometrium is receptive or not at the time of sampling, helping the clinician to schedule transfer at the right time.