Welcome to Igenomix.com (the “Site”). This statement sets forth Igenomix’s policy and describes the practices that we will follow with respect to the privacy of the information of users of this Site. Igenomix will only collect personally identifiable information such as names, addresses, and the like, only when voluntarily provided to us at this Site. We will only use this information to comply with your request for information or as otherwise disclosed to you at the location where you submit the information. We may from time to time refer to that information in an effort to understand your needs and better serve you by improving our products and or services. We may also use that information to contact you. We will not sell or transfer your personally identified information to any third party unless disclosed to you when you submit your information.
This Site may deposit information commonly referred to as “cookies” in a visitor’s computer. A cookie is a token that a server gives to your browser when you access a website. They store many types of data, and help provide additional functionality to our Site. Cookies do not collect personally identifiable information.
We may use your personal information within Igenomix: (1) to provide you with the services and products you request or that have been ordered and/or requested by your healthcare provider acting on your behalf; (2) to answer questions about our services; billing, payment methods or use of our website; (3) to process or collect payments for our services, (4) to conduct customer surveys; and (5) to contact you about the products and services that we offer. If you provide personally identifiable information to this Site, we may combine such information with other actively collected information unless we specify otherwise at the point of collection. We may disclose personally identifiable information you provide via this Site to other Igenomix affiliates worldwide that agree to treat it in accordance with Igenomix’s Privacy Practices and use it for the same purposes.
We will not disclose any personal information to any third party (excluding our contractors to whom we may provide such information for the limited purpose of providing services to us and who are obligated to keep the information confidential), unless (1) you have authorized us to do so; (2) we are legally required to do so, for example, in response to a subpoena, court order or other legal process and/or, (3) it is necessary to protect our property rights related to this Site.
We exercise great care to protect your personal information. This includes, among other things, using industry standard techniques such as firewalls, encryption, and intrusion detection. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us or receive from us. This is especially true for information you transmit to us via email since we have no way of protecting that information until it reaches us since email does not have the security features that are built into our websites.
We review our security arrangements from time to time as we deem appropriate.
From time to time, we may change this privacy statement. Please refer to this page from time to time to review updates to this policy.
Igenomix, its subsidiaries and affiliates comply with applicable Federal civil rights laws and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex. Igenomix does not exclude people or treat them differently because of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.
A cookie is a file that is downloaded on a user’s computer/smartphone/tablet, when they access certain web pages, in order to store and retrieve information about browsing done on that device.
This website uses the cookies listed in the table below:
Collects the language of the website the user navigates
Technical cookie that allows SESSION variables are stored on the web server. Necessary for the functioning of the website.
Technical cookies are installed when the user accepts the cookies policy, i.e., if the user has browsed the website.
Cookie used by Google Analytics that works by differentiating between the different tracking objects created during the session
10 minutes after being created or modified
It measures data on the videos watched by the user and records incidents involving “Like” or “Share video”
It monitors the videos visited that are embedded on the website
It contains data on viewing preferences
(1) Cookies used by Google Analytics: The Google Analytics tool helps website owners to follow visitors on their website. This Google service allows them to collect information on how users access various pages within the website. Data such as the following is stored and can later be analyzed: the number of times a user visits a website, the date of first and most recent visit, duration of visit, the web page that linked a user to the website in question, the search mode employed by the user to access the website or the link that was chosen, where in the world a user logs on from, and so on. The configuration of such cookies is predetermined by Google. For more information about cookies used and how to deactivate them, see http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/technologies/cookies/ (Note that we are in no way liable for the content or correctness of third-party websites).
(2)YouTube Cookies: Used for online video playback. You can obtain further information on the cookies that are used as well as how to deactivate them at: http://www.google.es/intl/es/policies/technologies/cookies/ (please be advised that we are not liable for the content on or reliability of third-party websites).
Users can choose at any time which cookies they want to function on this website in the following ways:
- Browser configuration; for example:
- Chrome, from https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Explorer, from http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Firefox, from https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Safari, from http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
- Other third-party tools, available online, which enable users to detect the cookies on each website that they visit and to disable them.